We are proud of our comprehensive training programme here at Aquatherm.
The Aquatherm training programme requires both a practical and written assessment to be undertaken prior to you receiving your training card. This is so that we are confident that you are installing our product safely and to the required standards.
This training course includes basic product and technical knowledge along with socket fusion training using the hand tool, bench machine, jig tool, electrofusion and saddle welding.
We also offer ongoing site support should you require it, after you have passed your training.
Our Technical Team are also always happy to assist with queries over the phone.
We offer free training by appointment at our Burgess Hill office on Monday's & Friday's.
We have six places available per course so notice is required as spaces fill up very quickly.
Training - We can come to you
We can do on site training for a small fee.
If you require comprehesive training in any particular method, i.e. Butt welding, electrofusion etc. These training courses are available on request. Please contact us for more information.
To arrange your training please get in touch using one of the following methods:
Just fill in the online training request form below and click submit, or download a pdf version(available here) and return it to email@example.com, fax it to 01444 250456 or post it to Training Department, Aquatherm House, 64 Victoria Road, Victoria Business Park, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9LH, and we'll contact you to arrange any specific requirments and an appointment.
If you have any queries regarding training, please call our head office on 01444 250500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training course conditions
- Training is offered free of charge at our premises in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, on Mondays and Fridays.
- Training sessions are allocated on a first come first served basis, if you have got a particular date in mind please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate this. All dates are provisional until confirmed by Aquatherm Sales UK Ltd.
- Up to 6 people can attend each training session.
- All persons attending training courses are required to wear appropriate safety footwear.
- All persons attending training courses will receive an initial safety induction briefing.
- This training course includes basic product knowledge along with socket fusion training using the hand tool, bench machine, jig tool, electrofusion and saddle welding.
- The course will last the whole day and will end with a theoretical and a practical test.
- There will be a 30 minute lunch break at 12.30.
- Following successful practical and theoretical tests, each person will be photographed and 'Trained Person' cards will be posted to the named company contact.
- Training courses can be arranged at alternative locations however such courses will be subject to a charge.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours' notice for cancellation.
- Trainees must arrive at 8.30 am for a 9 am start. Late arrivals will be turned away.
- Should a person fail the theoretical or practical test they will be booked in for a new training session at the next available date.